https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Thai-style-turkey-burgers.jpg 247 576 Andreja Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Andreja Scanland2020-01-03 21:48:572020-05-15 23:47:26Thai-style turkey burgers
Looking for a low-fat alternative to a beef burger? These healthy turkey burgers are kicked up a notch with Thai-inspired ginger and chilli. Serve with ciabatta and salad.
Thai-style turkey burgers
- turkey mince 400g
- spring onions 4 finely chopped
- root ginger grated to make 1 tsp
- red chilli 1 seeded and finely chopped
- egg 1 yolk
- coriander a small bunch chopped
- sunflower oil 1 tbsp
- ciabatta rolls 4
- watercress a few sprigs
- STEP 1
- Put the first 6 ingredients in a bowl, season and mix well. Form into 4 burgers.
- STEP 2
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- STEP 3
- Serve the burgers in rolls with some watercress and a little sweet chilli sauce if you like.
Adapted from olivemagazine.com