https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/download-3.jpg 183 275 Corey http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2020-07-10 17:40:272020-07-10 17:40:27Green bean salad with mustardy dressing
Green bean salad with mustardy dressing
Green beans taste delicious simply steamed, but they taste even better charred on a griddle pan and mixed with a mustardy dressing!
- 400 g fine green beans trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 echalion shallot finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- a pinch caster sugar
- to serve mint, parsley or dill
- Heat a frying or griddle pan over a very high heat. Toss the green beans with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and season generously. Tip into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning every now and again, until blistered and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining tbsp of oil, shallot, mustard, vinegar, sugar and 1 tbsp of water with some seasoning.
- Tip the charred beans onto a serving platter and drizzle over the mustardy dressing. Scatter over the herbs.