https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Paprika-pork-with-sweet-potato-wedges.jpg 404 940 Andreja Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Andreja Scanland2019-12-30 13:02:402020-05-15 23:47:18Paprika pork with sweet potato wedges
Moreish but healthy – our best paprika pork recipe with sweet potato wedges, just right for two people. Serve with low-fat natural yogurt for guilt free dipping. On the table in just 30 minutes.
Paprika pork with sweet potato wedges
- pork tenderloin fillet 300g trimmed of any fat
- olive oil
- paprika smoked or regular 2 tsp
- sweet potatoes 2 large cut into thinnish wedges
- low-fat natural yoghurt 150ml pot
- chives a small bunch chopped
- salad to serve
- STEP 1
- Heat the oven to 200c/fan 180c/gas 6. Rub the pork all over with 1 tsp olive oil and the paprika and season really well. Quickly brown all over in a non-stick pan.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in 1 tsp olive oil and season. Put the pork and potatoes on a large non-stick baking tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until the wedges are tender and the pork is cooked. Mix the yoghurt and chives. Slice the pork and serve with wedges, salad and yoghurt.
Adapted from olivemagazine.com