https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Chickpea-soup-with-shredded-greens-and-chorizo.jpg 247 576 Bob Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Bob Scanland2019-11-25 17:08:542020-05-15 23:47:04Chickpea soup with shredded greens and chorizo
This healthy and hearty chickpea and chorizo soup is ready in just 30 minutes. Using chorizo is a great way to impart flavour without the effort.
Chickpea soup with shredded greens and chorizo
- chicken stock 750ml
- onion 1 chopped and fried in a little olive oil with 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- chickpeas 2 × 400g tins drained
- dried chilli 1
- spring greens or savoy cabbage or curly kale 150g shredded
- chorizo 4 slices shredded
- STEP 1
- Add the chickpeas to the onion and garlic in a large pan, then add the chicken stock and chilli. Cook for about 10 minutes then stir in the greens and cook for 3 minutes. Spoon into bowls and add the chorizo.
Adapted from olivemagazine.com