https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Tandoori-salmon-with-spicy-mango-and-cucumber-chutney.jpg 404 940 Andreja Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Andreja Scanland2020-01-27 14:54:112020-05-15 23:47:35Tandoori salmon with spicy mango and cucumber chutney
In this original take salmon is cooked with tandoori spiced yogurt and served with chilli, mango and cucumber chutney. Plus salmon is packed full of vitamins and essential Omega-3 fatty acids!
Tandoori salmon with spicy mango and cucumber chutney
- Greek yoghurt 100g
- garlic 2 cloves crushed
- tandoori or Indian curry paste 1 tbsp
- lemon 1 juiced
- root ginger grated to make 1 tsp
- chilli powder 1½ tsp
- salmon fillet 500g skin on
- mango ½ peeled and finely chopped
- cucumber ½ small finely chopped
- red onion ½ finely chopped
- green chilli 1 medium deseeded and finely chopped
- mint chopped to make 1 tbsp
- STEP 1
- Mix the yoghurt, garlic, tandoori curry paste, half the lemon juice, ginger and 1 tsp of the chilli powder together in a small bowl and season. Spread over the salmon and chill until using (at least 20 minutes).
- STEP 2
- Mix the chutney ingredients together. Add the remaining lemon juice and chilli powder, season and set aside.
- STEP 3
- Grill the salmon until blackened at the edges, about 6-8 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve with basmati rice, yoghurt, coriander and the fresh chutney.
Adapted from olivemagazine.com