//abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/White-Bean-Tuna-Salad-recipe.jpg 625 625 Corey //abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2019-06-10 20:21:332019-06-10 20:21:33White Bean and Tuna Salad with Basil VinaigrettePrint
This easy dinner is loaded with veggies and topped with an herby dressing. Best of all, it’s gluten-free and a perfect weeknight meal.
White Bean and Tuna Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
Write a review
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 c. lightly packed basil leaves
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 c. torn lettuce
- 1 15-oz can small white beans, rinsed
- 2 5-oz cans solid white tuna in water, drained
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt, then green beans, and cook until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree shallot, basil, oil, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper until smooth.
- Transfer half of dressing to large bowl and toss with green beans. Fold in lettuce, white beans, and tuna and serve with remaining dressing and eggs.
Abundant Energy //abundantenergy.ca/