http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Wheat-Free-Mini-Muffins-recipe.jpg 526 800 Andreja Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Andreja Scanland2016-03-19 09:34:502016-03-19 09:34:50Wheat Free Mini MuffinsPrint
Wheat free mini muffins are stuffed with Parma ham and button mushrooms to make gluten free canapes that are so easy to make
Wheat Free Mini Muffins
Write a review
- 6 slices Parma ham or prosciutto
- 10g butter
- 100g button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 3tbsp milk
- 1/2tsp English mustard
- 50g Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. Halve the lengths of Parma ham and use each half to roughly line an oiled 12-hole silicon mini muffin tray.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and fry for 10 mins until golden.
- Mix the eggs, milk, mustard and cheese into the mushrooms and season. Pour into the lined muffins and bake for 10-15 mins until risen and set.
- Make up to 2 days in advance, reheating in a hot oven for a few mins.
Abundant Energy http://abundantenergy.ca/