https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/download.jpg 119 212 Corey http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2020-07-10 17:27:092020-07-10 17:27:09Vegan overnight oats
Vegan overnight oats
All it takes is 10 minutes and four ingredients to make these vegan overnight oats. Finish with grated apple, coconut yogurt and maple syrup
- 125 g porridge oats
- 300 ml apple juice plus a splash (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp flame raisins or golden sultanas
- 2 apples grated
- 100 g dairy-free coconut yogurt
- Mix together the oats, apple juice, maple syrup and raisins. Leave to soak overnight or for at least 1-2 hours.
- To finish, stir through the grated apple and another splash of apple juice if you want it a bit looser. Divide between bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.