https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Steven-Joyce-JOS2020026D00025-FS_preview-1a7bd2f.jpg 574 768 Corey http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2020-06-17 17:52:552020-06-17 17:58:06Tuna pasta bake
Tuna pasta bake
An absolute classic, made even more wonderful with the addition of dried chili flakes and rosemary. It's a real crowd pleaser!
- 200 g fusilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- a good pinch dried chilli flakes
- 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 200 g tin of tuna in olive oil drained
- 1 tsp rosemary needles chopped (optional)
- 75 g mature cheddar grated
- Cook the fusilli following pack instructions, then drain well.
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the onion for 10 minutes until softened a little. Add the garlic and chilli flakes, and cook for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and half a tin of water, then simmer for 10 minutes. Season.
- Stir the tuna into the sauce with the rosemary (if using) and drained pasta, and tip into a 26cm x 18cm baking dish. Scatter over the cheese then bake for 20-25 minutes or until piping hot and bubbling. Serve with a green salad, if you like.