https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Traditional-Mexican-Guacamole-recipe.jpg 478 850 Andreja Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Andreja Scanland2017-03-07 09:44:202020-05-15 23:45:40Traditional Mexican Guacamole
Traditional Mexican Guacamole
- 2 avocados peeled and pitted
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
- 1.Mash avocados in a bowl until creamy.
- 2.Mix tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lemon juice, and jalapeno pepper into mashed avocado until well combined; season with salt and black pepper.
Adapted from allrecipes.com