https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/download.jpg 194 260 Corey http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2020-09-04 16:09:362020-09-04 16:09:36Seeded bran muffins
Seeded bran muffins
Ditch your normal bowl of cereal and transform All-Bran into a batch of buttermilk bran muffins to start off your day with this easy-to-follow recipe.
- 100 g All-Bran cereal
- 280 ml buttermilk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp black treacle
- 100 g light muscovado sugar
- 175 g plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 85 g raisins
- 50 g sunflower OR pumpkin seeds
- Mix the all-bran with the buttermilk and soak for 30 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 200c/fan 180c/gas 6. Beat the eggs, oil, treacle and sugar into the buttermilk mix.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and ½ tsp salt, fold these in. Mix in the raisins and seeds.
- Spoon the mix into 12 paper muffin cases and bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.