https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/download-1.jpg 146 345 Corey https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/abundant_logo-resized.png Corey2020-09-25 16:36:132020-09-25 16:36:13Orzo, bean and tuna salad
Orzo, bean and tuna salad
Turn storecupboard staples into this vibrant, nutritious orzo pasta salad with roasted red peppers and black olives
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 150 g green beans cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100 g orzo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tin tuna drained and flaked
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar chopped
- 12 dry-cured black olives halved
- a handful dill chopped
- Put the onions and vinegar in a bowl and season.
- Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes then scoop out with a slotted spoon. Cook the orzo in the same water until just tender then drain, rinse under cold water and drain really well again.
- Tip the beans, orzo, olive oil, tuna, peppers, olives and dill into the bowl with the onion and season well. Toss together and serve.