//abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Everyday-One-Pot-Creamy-Lemon-Spinach-Ravioli.jpg 404 940 Corey //abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2019-09-13 22:42:382019-09-10 22:43:07One-pot creamy lemon and spinach ravioliPrint
Ready in a flash, this creamy pasta one-pot uses shop-bought ravioli as a base for a nutritious vegetarian meal for two
One-pot creamy lemon and spinach ravioli
Write a review
- ravioli 250g pack, (any kind will do)
- frozen peas 100g
- baby spinach 100g, chopped
- vegetable stock 200ml, hot
- soft cheese 4 tbsp
- lemon 1, zested and juiced
- parmesan (or veggie alternative) 50g, finely grated
- STEP 1
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the ravioli in a baking dish and scatter over the peas and spinach. In a jug, whisk together the hot stock with the soft cheese, lemon zest and juice, and 1/2 the parmesan. Season well, pour over the ravioli, cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- STEP 2
- Take off the foil, sprinkle with the remaining parmesan, then bake for a further 5 minutes before serving.
Abundant Energy //abundantenergy.ca/