https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/download-3.jpg 194 260 Corey http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Corey2020-06-09 21:36:172020-06-09 21:36:17Cottage cheese alfredo
Cottage cheese alfredo
Make a low-calorie, smooth and creamy pasta sauce in 15 minutes using just cottage cheese, milk, garlic granules and a little cornflour... magic!
- 100 g Cottage cheese
- 250 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 150 g wholewheat spaghetti
- 25 g parmesan (or veggie alternative) finely grated
- 1/2 tsp ground black peppercorns
- a small bunch flat-leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Tip the cottage cheese, milk, cornflour, garlic granules and a little seasoning into a high-powered blender or food processor, and whizz until completely smooth. Pour into a frying pan and bring to a gentle simmer. Reduce until the consistency of pouring cream.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water following pack instructions, drain well, reserving some of the cooking water, then tip into the sauce in the frying pan with the parmesan and black pepper. Toss well, adding some of the reserved pasta water if it’s a little claggy. Divide between two plates and finish with the parsley.