https://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Bacon-avocado-and-spinach-salad.jpg 404 940 Bob Scanland http://abundantenergy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/abundant-energy-logo-black.png Bob Scanland2019-10-18 17:28:132020-07-06 17:27:19Bacon, avocado and spinach salad
This tempting and hearty salad looks stylish but is also quick and easy to make. It tastes fantastic all year round and is sure to be a winner with everyone.
Bacon, avocado and spinach salad
- ciabatta 4 slices cut into chunks
- olive oil
- streaky bacon 6 thin rashers
- red wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- wholegrain mustard 2 tsp
- spinach 2 large handfuls
- avocado 1 peeled and sliced
- STEP 1
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss the ciabatta chunks with 1 tbsp olive oil and some seasoning then bake until crisp and golden. Grill the bacon until crisp. Meanwhile, whisk together the red wine vinegar and mustard with 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
- STEP 2
- Divide the spinach, avocado, bacon and croutons between 2 plates. Drizzle the dressing over and serve.
Adapted from olivemagazine.com